This expandable Craftsman ranch home plan features siding with stone accents and includes all the frills.
From the welcoming front porch to the screen porch, with skylights, and deck, this home provides dramatic spaces, luxurious appointments, and spacious living areas. Its carefully designed 1800 square feet provide the feel and features of a much larger home.
Homeowners will appreciate the large master suite with an optional tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet, and a sitting area.
An optional 1,899 square foot lower level area offers room for future expansion with a comfortable in-law suite complete with kitchenette.
Finish the second floor bonus space and add 1,224 square feet of living space.
- Total Living Area: 1,800 sq ft
- Main Floor: 1,800 sq ft
- Bonus: 1,224 sq ft Screened Porch: 144 sq ft
- Optional Finished Lower Level: 1,899 sq ft
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 423 sq ft
- Width: 53 ft 8 in
- Depth: 60 ft 1 in
- Maximum Ridge Height: 21 ft 2 in
- Exterior Walls: 2×4 (optional 2×6)
- Ceiling Height:
- Main Floor: 9 ft
- Second Floor: 8 ft
- Other: 11 ft
- Optional Basement