Traditional in style, this home sports a trio of lovely window treatments in front. Four sturdy columns support the sheltered front porch, where guests make their way into the foyer.
In the great room, built-in cabinets surround the fireplace, and a cathedral ceiling opens up the space.Through a wide opening, you find the open dining-kitchen combination. Notice the island snack bar and the pantry closet. This area accesses a laundry room and the covered porch in back.
Placed in its own wing for privacy, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Front Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Rear Porch: 142 sq. ft.
- Garage Size: 2 Car Carport – 538 sq. ft.
- Width of
house: 58 feet
- Depth of house: 57 feet inches
- Ceiling Height: Main Floor: 9 feet
- Foundation Types: Slab, Crawl, or Basement