Economical to build yet quite luxurious, the Jazz features design elements and amenities sure to win the approval of people seeking simple, affordable comfort.
- Sheltered front entry
- The Family Room admits plenty of natural light and features a vaulted ceiling.
- A large bay adds to the kitchen/dining rooms, and a French door provides access to the back deck.
- Near the kitchen lies a very functional utility room with cabinets and storage shelves.
- The luxurious master suite has a triple window, a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with double vanity, garden tub, and separate shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are situated away from the master suite for added privacy, and they share access to the second full bath and linen closet.
- In addition to its vaulted and tray ceilings, this plan boasts a ceiling height of nine feet in all its other rooms.
- Width of
house: 44 feet
- Depth of house: 34 feet
- Covered Porch: 91 sq. ft.
- Back Deck: 100 sq. ft.